| How Will Supply Chain Reviews Be Conducted
ParkinsonHowe will work with, and under an organisation’s requirements (Security, Data Protection and Business Continuity) to deliver a project commensurate with business requirements. As part of any project, we will be responsible for Conducting the business continuity reviews of key suppliers and 3rd parties.
- Scope a security review programme.
- Liaise with suppliers and continuity representatives, scheduling any reviews insuring there is no delays
- Evaluate whether suppliers are meeting their required contractual security requirements
- Arrange re-reviews of 3rd party suppliers as necessary keeping costs to a minimum
- Support the business to ensure that suppliers and 3rd parties have appropriate continuity checks performed
- Feedback recommendations and continuity related issues
- Create assessment reports of the supplier and 3rd party continuity capabilities
- Recommend ways to remediate any identified issues and agree the work with all parties
- Review the continuity mitigation work to make sure the work addresses the areas of concern