| About Supply chain Audits
Ensuring the resilience, efficiency and agility of supply chains, combined with the need to demonstrate responsible supply chain practices pose important challenges to today’s businesses for security and continuity.
The security of a product, operation, production methods and safety are some of the issues that customers and clients are increasingly concerned about and which influence their purchasing decisions. Combined with greater visibility of the impacts of a product at different stages in its life cycle, this poses interesting risks and opportunities.
Managing risk has become essential to the success of all businesses providing a services to others.
What are the benefits?
Organisations in the all sectors continually seek opportunities to improve the security and continuity of their products and enhance brand and reputation. Organisations often rely on a number of supply chain partners.
A supply chain risk management approach generates added value to your organisation by providing:
- Better understanding of supply chain risks.
- Greater influence and control over suppliers.
- Increased quality and reliability of products.
- Increased efficiency and reduced operational costs.
- Improved mutual understanding of suppliers.
- Improved credibility, brand and reputation.
ParkinsonHowe provides services to help organisations understand their supply chain risks and develop and implement appropriate controls.
- Supply chain strategy development.
- Supply chain risk assessment and decision-making.
- Design of supply chain risk management systems .
- Advice on rationalization, standardization and synchronization.
- Development of supplier engagement and communication strategies.
- Auditing, certification and training of suppliers.
- Bench marking of supplier performance.
- Reporting and communication with stakeholders.
- Business continuity and crisis management.