| Business Continuity Systems
ISO 22301 is applicable to any type of organisation, large or small, and within any industry sector. It is particularly important for organisations operating in high risk environments like utilities, financial services, oil and gas, transportation, telecom and food production, or where continued operation is critical. ISO 22301 is published by the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO).
An organisation needs to take precautions and be prepared in order to continue business regardless of the nature of a challenge. Implementing business continuity management systems and standards enables your organisation to handle any situation.
- Safeguard key assets and maintain your reputation
- Identify impacts of operational disruption and crucial improvements
- Encourage cross-team collaboration
- Reap cost benefits from reduced insurance premiums
- Demonstrate commitment to key stakeholders
- Gain a competitive advantage against competitors in case of a major industrial crisis
- Keep your promises, even when facing a crisis, and maintain delivery of products or services
- Obtain a better understanding of the organisation.
- Implement a business continuity strategy with proper response tactics.
- Maintain the continuity management plan through exercises and reviews into the organisational culture.
- Learn how to embed the business continuity approach.
How can we help?